1. Online Application
Applications can be submitted online via the CBCC website, please click here
- Applications can also be made via the “E-APP” System (Electronic Advance Application System for Post-Secondary Programmes) developed by the Education Bureau by visiting https://www.eapp.gov.hk
2. Application by Post or in Person
Applications can be submitted by post or in person. Application forms can be obtained from the following campus:
- Tseung Kwan O Campus
2 Chui Ling Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT (MTR Tiu Keng Leng, Exit B)
Applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview after submission of applications and are requested to bring the following when attending the interview*:
- original and photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport;
- original and photocopy of relevant academic credentials;
- originals and photocopies of school reports for the last three years;
- certificates and results of HKDSEE/HKALE/HKCEE; and
- application fee [see item 5]
4. Application Fee
- - HK$100 in cash for Higher Diploma, Associate Degree and Diploma programmes.
The application fee and tuition fee paid are neither refundable nor transferable.5. Personal Data Collection Statement
The personal data provided on application forms are used by the College or other approved organisations only for purposes related to the processing of application, registration or mailing programme-related information only.
6. Points to Note
- Any fees paid (e.g. application fees, tuition fees) are not refundable or transferable.