Higher Diploma in Design (Fashion Design)
- To equip students with confidence, competence and understanding to become an effective practitioner or seek further study opportunities.
- To promote and develop local design activities.
- To strengthen understanding of concepts in art and culture in context, helping students explore their imagination and creativity whilst gaining practical knowledge and skills in the field in order to meet the creative challenges of the 21st century.
Tuition FeeThe tuition fees for the 2020-21 intake of the 2-year Higher Diploma in Design Programme are as follows:
|Local Student||Non-Local Student|
Higher Diploma in Design is one of the subsidised programmes under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP). The tuition fee after the deduction of the $37,300 subsidy under the SSSDP in 2020-21 academic year is $31,240 per year.
The subsidy is only applicable to local students.
Financial Assistance and Scholarships
Academic Advancement and Career Prospects
- Graduates may articulate to Bachelor’s degree prorammes offered by local or overseas universities.
- Graduates are eligible to gain employment opportunities in a wide range of professional design posts, such as assistant designer, designer, chief designer, project director, project manager etc.