- To equip students with the understanding, competence and confidence to becoming an effective practitioner or to engage in further education activities.
- To help to promote and develop local design activities.
- To strengthen understanding of concepts in art and culture in context, helping students to explore and expand their imagination and creativity whilst gaining valuable practical knowledge and skills in the field in order to meet the creative challenges of the 21st century.
|Courses of Higher Diploma in Design (Graphic Design)|
Design Major Required Elective I#
Tuition FeeThe tuition fees for the 2019-20 intake of the 2-year Higher Diploma in Design Programme (Graphic Design) are as follows:
|Local Student||Non-Local Student|
Academic Advancement and Career Prospects
- Graduates may articulate to Bachelor’s degree prorammes offered by local or overseas universities.
- Graduates are eligible to gain employment opportunities in a wide range of professional design posts, such as assistant designer, designer, chief designer, project director, project manager etc.