- To equip students with confidence, competence and understanding to become an effective practitioner or seek further study opportunities.
- To promote and develop local design activities.
- To strengthen understanding of concepts in art and culture in context, helping students explore their imagination and creativity whilst gaining practical knowledge and skills in the field in order to meet the creative challenges of the 21st century.
|Courses of Higher Diploma in Design (Interior Architecture)|
Design Major Required Elective I#
Tuition FeeThe tuition fees for the 2019-20 intake of the 2-year Higher Diploma in Design Programme (Interior Architecture) are as follows:
|Local Student||Non-Local Student|
Academic Advancement and Career Prospects
- Graduates may articulate to Bachelor’s degree prorammes offered by local or overseas universities.
- Graduates are eligible to gain employment opportunities in a wide range of professional design posts, such as assistant designer, designer, chief designer, project director, project manager etc.